C# PDF Form Parser Library
How to add form field, fill, populate, parse form data using C# .net
Full featured C# sample source code for merging and combining PDF files in Visual C#.NET Program. Free Online Trial Download.
- High quality C# PDF library for AcroForm editing in Visual Studio .NET framework applications
- An advanced PDF form maker allows users to create editable PDF form in C#.NET
- Able to retrieve all form fields from adobe PDF file in C#.NET
- Free online C# sample code can help users to fill in PDF form field automatically in .NET
- Free trial SDK package for .NET developers to implement Acro-Form field insert, delete, field data fillin, read features in ASP.NET webforms, ajax, Winforms, WPF, Azure projects
About PDF forms
PDF forms, known as AcroForm or Interactive form, is a collection of fields for gathering information interactively from the PDF user.
A PDF document may contain any number of fields appearing on any combination of pages,
all of which make up a single, global interactive form spanning the entire document.
You can use XDoc.PDF SDK to process forms with the following methods:
- Read, collect PDF form data
- Fill in PDF forms
- Update, remove form data
- Add, insert form fields to the pdf document
- Update, delete form fields
Form field types
Interactive forms support the following field types:
- Button fields represent interactive controls on the screen that the user can manipulate with the mouse.
They include pushbuttons, check boxes, and radio buttons.
- Text fields are boxes or spaces in which the user can enter text from the keyboard.
- Choice fields contain several text items, at most one of which may be selected as the field value. They include scrollable list boxes and combo boxes.
- Signature fields represent electronic signatures for authenticating the identity of a user and the validity of the document's contents.
Adobe PDF AcroForm fields and data processing using C# source code
Read, collect AcroForm data: Read, extract all AcroForm field data using C#. Easy and quick to collect all field data on the pdf document.
Fill in PDF forms: Using C# to fill in field data on pdf document. Free C# sample code included.
Add, delete, update form fields: Quick to insert dynamic form fields to the pdf document, and easy to delete existing fields from the pdf file in C#.