C# PDF SDK Library
How to Use XDoc.PDF SDK in Visual C# .NET
Overview for How to Use XDoc.PDF Library in C# .NET Programming Project
RasterEdge XDoc.PDF is totally compatible with Visual C# programming language, thus can be fully used in your C# application
and empower your application with advanced PDF document manipulating and processing features.
Generally speaking, you can use this .NET document imaging SDK to load, create, edit, convert, protect, compress, extract, and navigate PDF document (page).
How to manipulate PDF document using C#
- Simply integrate into Visual C# project, supporting easy deployment and distribution in .NET Framework 2.0 above
- Able to edit PDF document high-efficiently in ASP.NET WedForms application and Visual C#.NET program
- Rapidly load, create, convert and edit PDF document (pages) in C# class with .NET PDF library
- Support ASP.NET MVC, IIS, ASP.NET Ajax, Azure cloud service, DNN (DotNetNuke) and SharePoint
- Able to render and convert PDF document to/from supported document and image forms in .NET WinFoms project
- Support protecting PDF file by adding password and digital signatures with C# sample code in .NET Class
- Feel free to define text or images on PDF document and extract accordingly
- Multiple metadata types of PDF file can be easily added and processed in C#.NET Class
- Capable of adding PDF file navigation features to your C# program
- Perform annotation capabilities to mark, draw, and visualize objects on PDF document page
1. How to Start
2. Create PDF
XDoc.PDF SDK for .NET can help users to create PDF documents from various of documents and image file formats.
3. Convert PDF
XDoc.PDF SDK for .NET empowers C# developers to implement fast and high quality PDF conversions to or from multiple supported images and documents.
4. Read PDF Text, Image Content
Mature and robust APIs are provided for C# programmers to integrate and perform PDF text processing features in .NET windows and web project.
By using XDoc.PDF for .NET, your C# .NET application will have the ability of processing images contained in PDF file. Please click to see details.
5. PDF Report Builder: quote, invoice, report templates
You can easily create a new PDF document using XDoc.PDF C# library, and build your PDF reports, such as quotation, invoice.
6. Process PDF Document and Pages
Tell C# users how to: create a new PDF file and load PDF from other file formats; merge, append, and split PDF files; insert, delete, move, rotate, copy and paste PDF file page.
7. Edit PDF Text and Images
You can easily apply PDF text and image editing features using C# PDF library.
8. Annotation, Markup & Drawing
Various annotation objects can be drawn and added to a specific location on PDF file page. In addition, you can easily create, modify, and delete PDF annotations.
9. Document Protection: Redaction, Password and Digital Signature
XDoc.PDF SDK provides users secure methods to protect PDF document. C# users can set password to PDF and set PDF file permissions to protect PDF document.
Please refer to this C# guide to learn how to use RasterEdge PDF SDK for .NET to insert, delete and update PDF form fields in C#.NET project.
11. Document Metadata, Watermark, Bookmark, Web link and others
PDF SDK for .NET allows you to read, add, edit, update, and delete PDF file metadata, like Title, Subject, Author, Creator, Producer, Keywords, etc.
You can also easily edit PDF document watermark, page thumbnails, web link, pdf printing with the PDF C# library.